The Peninsula Room, on the lapping shores of West Grand Traverse Bay, opened its welcoming doors in the spring of 2009. This spacious facility features all the modern amenities you would expect in an upscale banquet facility. But, as part of the historic Bowers Harbor Inn Estate complex, the hall is imbued with all the charm, intimacy and beauty that the north woods can provide.
As one of Michigan's most scenic and historic locations for your event, the Peninsula Room's two acres of vineyards, gardens and shores of West Grand Traverse Bay provides the ambiance that is exceeded only by the cuisine and quality of service you and your guests will experience throughout your pre-planning and event.
Amenities at the Peninsula Room include:
- Seating for up to 150 guests
- Indoor fireplace and outdoor fire pit
- All set up and post-event work*
- Tables and chairs*
- Linens (white tablecloths and napkins)*
- Available beer, spirits and wine made at our own on-site brewery and distillery
- Attentive, courteous service
*Included in required Facilities Fee of: